Category:Saint Andrew's Church (Jacksonville, Oregon)
English: Saint Andrew's Anglican Church, 305 North 5th Street, Jacksonville, Oregon, has a rather complex history. The wooden church was built in 1854 as a Methodist church. It was originally on the southwest corner of California and Third Street, and it was used in its early decades for Presbyterian and Baptist services as well as Methodist services. The Methodist congregation disbanded in 1928. It was used for several purposes, including an Episcopalian mission church, before being restored in 1978 as St. Andrew's Anglican Church (self-described as "a traditional Episcopal Church"). Reference: http://www.standrewsanglican.org/history.html (accessed 2016-10-05).
Media in category "Saint Andrew's Church (Jacksonville, Oregon)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Jacksonville, Oregon - Methodist Episcopal Church 01.jpg 2,848 × 4,288; 6.31 MB