Category:Saint Andrew church in Zagyvaróna
English: Saint Andrew church. The nave of the church was built in the 13th century. In the second half of the 14th century, a new sanctuary was added. The medieval church was rebuilt in the middle of the 18th century. The facade tower was built in 1896. - Zagyvaróna, Salgótarján, Nógrád County, Hungary
This is a category about a monument in Hungary. Identifier: 6789
Media in category "Saint Andrew church in Zagyvaróna"
This category contains only the following file.
- Zagyvarona church.jpg 748 × 479; 80 KB