Category:Saint Louis County, Minnesota
English: St. Louis County is a county located in the U.S. state of Minnesota. As of the 2010 census, the population was 200,226. Its county seat is Duluth. It is the largest county by total area in Minnesota, and the second largest in the United States east of the Mississippi River; in land area alone, after Aroostook County, Maine. Major industries include pulpwood production and tourism. Surface mining of high-grade iron-ore remains an important part of the economy of the Iron Range. Parts of the Bois Forte and Fond du Lac Indian reservations are in the county.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Buildings in Saint Louis County, Minnesota (4 C, 26 F)
- ► Aurora, Minnesota (3 F)
- ► Babbitt, Minnesota (7 F)
- ► Duluth, Minnesota (13 C, 1 P, 157 F)
- ► Floodwood, Minnesota (4 F)
- ► Gilbert, Minnesota (2 F)
- ► Hibbing, Minnesota (3 C, 33 F)
- ► Lake Vermilion (3 F)
- ► Mountain Iron, Minnesota (2 C, 15 F)
- ► Northshore Mine (2 F)
- ► Tower, Minnesota (26 F)
- ► Virginia, Minnesota (2 C, 35 F)
- ► Winton, Minnesota (7 F)
Media in category "Saint Louis County, Minnesota"
The following 45 files are in this category, out of 45 total.