Category:Saint Paul Church (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap|
church in Massachusetts, United States
|Instance of||church building|
English: St. Paul Church is a parish church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston located at 29 Mount Auburn Street near Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts. As well as serving as the local parish church, it is the home of St. Paul's Choir School whose students serve as the choristers in the Choir of St. Paul's, and the Harvard Catholic Center serving the academic community of Harvard University. The church was built from 1916 to 1920 and was designed by Edward T. P. Graham in the Italian Romanesque Revival style. It is part of the Harvard Square Historic District.
Media in category "Saint Paul Church (Cambridge, Massachusetts)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Cambr St Paul CIMG0468.JPG 768 × 964; 483 KB
- Cambridge - USA - St. Paul Church - panoramio.jpg 2,354 × 2,304; 835 KB
- Cardinal Sean Harvard.jpg 336 × 448; 34 KB
- Lobby of the St. Paul Parish, Cambridge MA.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 7.41 MB
- St. Paul Church - panoramio.jpg 3,519 × 5,928; 3.1 MB
- St. Paul Church Cambridge Massachusetts stitch.jpg 3,519 × 5,928; 6.78 MB
- St. Paul Church tower close-up, Cambridge, Massachusetts.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 1.89 MB
- St. Paul Church tower from Bow Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts.jpg 3,233 × 3,895; 1.22 MB
- StPaulCambridgeMA ETPGrahm.jpg 3,577 × 2,843; 1.48 MB