Category:Saint Tigernach's Church, Clones
This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 41304032
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
church in Clones, County Monaghan, Ireland
|Location||Clones, County Monaghan, Ulster, Ireland|
|54° 10′ 46.49″ N, 7° 14′ 00.02″ W|
English: Saint Tigernach's Church was built in 1823 after designs by the Dublin architect William Farrell, replacing an earlier church of the 17th century.
Media in category "Saint Tigernach's Church, Clones"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Church of Ireland in Clones. - geograph.org.uk - 523825.jpg 480 × 640; 116 KB
- Clones Church and Cross.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.64 MB
- Clones, County Monaghan (6198224288).jpg 800 × 619; 131 KB
- St. Tighernach's Church, Clones - geograph.org.uk - 992570.jpg 640 × 480; 90 KB