Category:Samuel Hill House
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: This concrete house on E Highland Drive in the Harvard Belmont Landmark District, Capitol Hill, Seattle, Washington, was built in 1910 for transportation magnate Samuel Hill. Architects: Hornblower and Marshall, based in Washington, D.C. Both the house itself and the neighborhood are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The house is currently undergoing a renovation lead by Stuart Silk Architects.
Media in category "Samuel Hill House"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Samuel Hill House north facade 01.jpg 2,848 × 4,288; 5.76 MB
- Seattle - Sam Hill House 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.24 MB
- Seattle - Sam Hill House from Greenbelt 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.97 MB
- Seattle - Sam Hill House from Greenbelt 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.37 MB
- Seattle - Sam Hill House.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 879 KB