Category:San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel (New York City)
The Chapel of San Lorenzo Ruiz is a Roman Catholic chapel located at 378 Broome Street between Mulberry and Mott Streets in the Nolita neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. The chapel was established in 2005. The building was originally constructed for the Church of the Most Holy Crucifix, an Italian congregation, in 1925-26, and was designed by Robert J. Reiley.
Media in category "San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel (New York City)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Chapel of San Lorenzo Ruiz interior WTM sheila 0021.jpg 640 × 480; 98 KB
- Most Holy Crucifix Church 378 Broome Street entrance.jpg 2,263 × 3,063; 1.99 MB
- Most Holy Crucifix Church 378 Broome Street.jpg 1,579 × 2,856; 1.92 MB
- Philippine Pastoral Center 378 Broome St jeh.jpg 2,403 × 3,801; 1.68 MB
- WTM sheila 0020.jpg 640 × 480; 128 KB