Category:San Salvador (ship, 1861)
- Iron-hulled ship
- Built by Harlan & Hollingsworth at Wilmington, Delaware.
- Launched in 1859
- Completed 1861
- Named: S.R. SPAULDING for Merchants & Miners Transportation Co.
- 1865 Sold to Empire Line (Garrison & Allen) Renamed: SAN SALVADOR
- 1872 taken over with Empire Line fleet
- 1878 Sold to John Roach & Son as part payment for new building
- Resold to George McCulloch, New York,
- 1880 apparently foundered in Gulf of Mexico.
Media in category "San Salvador (ship, 1861)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Steamer S. Salvador, São Francisco River WDL2031.png 555 × 489; 402 KB