Category:Sarah McDonald (ship, 1867)
English: In the recent heavy gales the schooner "Sarah MacDonald" of Chester, carrying a cargo of china clay, was abandoned by her crew and was picked up later by the steam trawler "Neptune" of Ostend, who towed her to Waterford Harbour, where our photograph shows her.
- Vessel Name: Sarah MacDonald
- Type: Scottish deepwater Schooner
- Official Number: 56453
- Signal Code: JKCL
- Builder: Perth New Ship Building Company, Perth
- Build date: 1867
- Length 76.6ft
- Width 6.6 m
- Depth 3 m
- Gross tonnage 99
- Rebuilt: 20th October 1915 Renamed Voltiac
- Beaching date: August 1953
Media in category "Sarah McDonald (ship, 1867)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Sarah MacDonald (boat).jpg 1,978 × 1,508; 699 KB