Category:Saratoga Spa State Park
Saratoga Spa State Park is a state park located in the City of Saratoga Springs in New York, USA.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Instance of|| New York state park,|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Saratoga Spa State Park"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Avenue of the Pines, Saratoga Spa State Park - panoramio.jpg 1,600 × 1,104; 531 KB
- Geyser Brook - Saratoga Springs, New York.jpg 3,216 × 4,288; 8.02 MB
- Polaris Spring in winter.jpg 4,032 × 3,024; 4.28 MB
- Saratoga Spa State Park 02Aug2008.jpg 1,677 × 1,118; 1.12 MB
- Saratoga State Park Hall of Springs 01Aug2008.jpg 2,288 × 1,712; 776 KB
- Tallulah Spring, Saratoga Spa State Park.jpg 4,032 × 3,024; 4.17 MB