English: The Saturn family of American rocket boosters was developed by a team of mostly German rocket scientists led by Wernher von Braun to launch heavy payloads to Earth orbit and beyond. Originally proposed as a military satellite launcher, they were adopted as the launch vehicles for the Apollo moon program. The two most important members of the family were the Saturn IB and the Saturn V.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Saturn (rocket)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Saturn (rocket)"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Apollo Saturn 500F and VAB.jpg 2.46 MB
- Apollo White Room display.jpg 2.04 MB
- AZUSA-MarkII.png 319 KB
- BoosterWithCanisters.jpg 749 KB
- Gantry segment display.JPG 2.43 MB
- INT20A.svg 8 KB
- Int20B.svg 13 KB
- Maximum Payload.PNG 252 KB
- SatC8.jpg 5 KB
- SatC8.svg 9 KB
- Saturn II.svg 77 KB
- Saturn Launch Vehicles Chart.jpg 1,014 KB
- Stages cutaway.jpg 102 KB