museum in Stockholm, Sweden
|Instance of||museum (2017–),|
|Main subject||performing arts,|
|Location||Östermalm, Stockholm Municipality, Stockholm County|
Musik- och teatermuseet was founded in 1899 (then named ”Musikhistoriska museet”), inspired by an exhibition of theatre and music which was part of the great Stockholm art and industry exhibition of 1897.
The collection encompassed in 2012 approximately 6000 instruments with an emphasis on western art-music, and Scandinavian folk music instruments and aproximately 46 000 objects in the theatre collections.
The museum was closed in 2014 and reopened in February 2017 as the Scenkonstmuseet (Swedish) or Swedish Museum of Performing Arts (English official name).
- http://www.scenkonstmuseet.se/ Scenkonstmuseet
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Scenkonstmuseet"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Contra bass trombone by Georg Nikolaus Öller. M242 (crop 1).tif 1,439 × 853; 3.53 MB
- Contra bass trombone by Georg Nikolaus Öller. M242 (crop 2).tif 450 × 484; 660 KB
- Contra bass trombone by Georg Nikolaus Öller. M242.tif 1,645 × 1,161; 5.46 MB
- Fönsterluckor (9484577086).jpg 2,000 × 1,333; 422 KB
- Kronobageriet - KMB - 16000300021997.jpg 512 × 768; 67 KB
- Kronobageriet Stockholm Sibylle Riddar 20060524.jpg 2,136 × 1,458; 598 KB