Category:Science and technology in New Mexico
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||science,|
state of the United States of America
|Instance of||state of the United States (47, 1912–)|
|Part of||contiguous United States,|
Mexico–United States border,
Western United States,
Southwestern United States,
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Astronomy in New Mexico (2 C)
- ► Los Alamos National Laboratory (14 C, 1 P, 303 F)
- ► Trinity test (3 C, 2 P, 108 F)
- ► Universities and colleges in New Mexico (14 C, 6 F)
- ► Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (97 F)
Media in category "Science and technology in New Mexico"
This category contains only the following file.
- NMSR logo.gif 563 × 232; 23 KB