village in United Kingdom
|Location||Wiltshire, United Kingdom|
English: Seagry is a settlement in Wiltshire. Some five miles south-east of Malmesbury and six miles north-east of Chippenham, it consists of two hamlets, Upper and Lower Seagry. Its name is thought to derive from the Old English for "sedge stream", possibly referring to the River Avon, which flows through the area.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Lower Seagry (6 F)
Media in category "Seagry"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Gateway into woodland - geograph.org.uk - 1802324.jpg 640 × 480; 135 KB
- Plantation - geograph.org.uk - 304700.jpg 640 × 480; 94 KB
- Seagry map004.JPG 934 × 600; 183 KB
- The New Inn, Seagry - geograph.org.uk - 1652849.jpg 640 × 425; 69 KB
- Approach to Upper Seagry - geograph.org.uk - 1802335.jpg 640 × 480; 107 KB