Category:Seeley Stable Museum

English: The Seeley Stable Museum of the Old Town San Diego State Historic Park was built c.1869 by Albert Seeley, who ran a stage line between San Diego and Los Angeles. He enlarged the stable with a single-story addition in the rear, new sheds, fencing, and a windmill used to pump water. The bard was demolished in the late 1920s and reconstructed in 1975. It is now a museum of 19th-century overland transportation gear and vehicles donated by Roscoe E. Hazard. (Source: The Seeley Stable)

Media in category "Seeley Stable Museum"

The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.