Category:Selfridge Air National Guard Base
English: Selfridge Air National Guard Base — a military airfield and base in Macomb County, Metro Detroit region, Michigan.
- Present day base for the Michigan Air National Guard, and several federal military units.
- Historic Selfridge Airfield was established in WWI, and built up during WWII.
- The Selfridge Air Force Base NORAD radar station was in operation from 1947-1960 here, and was documented by the HAER—Historic American Engineering Record before demolition in 2005. Building a Base: Selfridge and the Army gives dates of construction for buildings
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Selfridge Field (1 F)
Media in category "Selfridge Air National Guard Base"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 266 total.(previous page) (next page)
- 151123-G-VH840-038 (23358790472).jpg 28.22 MB
- 17-71 Run DVIDS481939.jpg 558 KB
- A-10 Refuel (9824516146).jpg 774 KB
- Fill 'er up! (12681223105).jpg 1.12 MB
- Lockheed F94B USAF 3.jpg 26 KB
- Recycling 110928-F-TQ740-003.jpg 2.75 MB