Category:Sendai or yukinoshita dou (dō)
Go-mai sendai or yukinoshita dou. A five plate, four hinge go-mai Japanese (samurai) chest armor in the sendai or yukinoshita style. It is named for Yukinoshita Denshichirô Hisaie, who created the design in Sagami sometime after 1573. It is also called a sendai dou, after the city in the north that was the capital of the great daimyô Date Masamune, who equipped his entire army with them.
Media in category "Sendai or yukinoshita dou (dō)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Antique Japanese sendai or yukinoshita dou (dō) gusoku.jpg 768 × 1,024; 527 KB
- Giappone, armatura in stile yukinoshita, 1532 (elmo) e 1741.JPG 1,044 × 2,604; 1.17 MB
- Go mai dou.JPG 2,736 × 3,648; 2.27 MB
- Go-mai sendai or yukinoshita dou.jpg 1,112 × 1,853; 136 KB
- Gusoku Met 04.4.9.jpg 2,722 × 4,084; 8.79 MB
- P1050970 (5022145550).jpg 3,000 × 4,000; 4.2 MB