|Heritage designation|| |
English: Media related to the Serpents Trail (also known as the Trail of the Serpents and the Serpentine Trail), a trail within the Colorado National Monument in Mesa County, Colorado, United States, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
- Not to be confused with the The Serpent Trail, a long distance footpath in England, United Kingdom..
Media in category "Serpents Trail"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Beautiful Colorado Landscape-Serpents Trail Colorado National Monument.jpg 1,600 × 900; 1.29 MB
- Juniperus osteosperma Serpents Trail.jpg 2,584 × 1,938; 2.58 MB
- Serpent's Trail NPS.jpg 432 × 324; 41 KB
- Serpents Trail in Colorado National Monument Scenic view during rainstorm.jpg 1,600 × 900; 1.18 MB
- Serpents Trail.jpg 4,928 × 3,264; 8.57 MB