Category:Service Medals (United States Army)
U.S. service medals, and service and training ribbonsEdit
- U.S. service medals, and service and training ribbons authorized for wear on the uniform are listed below, in their order of precedence. Personnel may wear service medals and service and training ribbons awarded by other U.S. Services on the Army uniform, except for the Air Force Longevity Service Award ribbon and Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard marksmanship medals and ribbons. Personnel will wear service and training medals and ribbons awarded by other U.S. Services after U.S. Army service and training ribbons, and before foreign awards.
- Prisoner of War Medal.
- Good Conduct Medal. Good Conduct Medals from the other Services follow the Army Good Conduct Medal in order of precedence. The Army reserve components’ Achievement Medal and equivalents awarded by other Service reserve components follow the Army Good Conduct Medal and Good Conduct Medals from the other U.S. Services, in order of precedence.
- American Defense Service Medal.
- Women’s Army Corps Service Medal.
- World War II Victory Medal.
- Army of Occupation Medal.
- Medal for Humane Action.
- National Defense Service Medal.
- Korean Service Medal.
- Antarctica Service Medal.
- Vietnam Service Medal.
- Southwest Asia Service Medal.
- Global War on Terrorism—Service Medal.
- Korean Defense Service Medal.
- Armed Forces Service Medal.
- Humanitarian Service Medal.
- Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal.
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal.
- NCO Professional Development Ribbon.
- Army Service Ribbon.
- Overseas Service Ribbon.
- Army Reserve Components Overseas Training Ribbon.
- Coast Guard Special Operations Service Ribbon.
- Air Force Combat Readiness Medal.
- Navy Sea Service Deployment Ribbon.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.