English: Shaldon is a village in South Devon, England. It is located opposite Teignmouth in South Devon, England and situated on the River Teign. It has been described as "a quaint English drinking village, with a fishing problem".. The village is a popular bathing place and is characterised by Georgian architecture.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Peter's, Shaldon (1 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Shaldon"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Shaldon"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 453 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Cliffs at Ness Cove (7292).jpg 6.11 MB
- Houses in Shaldon (7551).jpg 4.81 MB
- Hubcaps - panoramio.jpg 1.3 MB
- Lime kiln at Shaldon (7291).jpg 6.24 MB
- Lime kiln at Shaldon (7299).jpg 6.25 MB
- Lime kiln at Shaldon (7300).jpg 6.31 MB
- Ness and mouth of the Teign.jpg 3.67 MB
- Ness Cove (7294).jpg 4.6 MB
- Ness Cove.jpg 2.75 MB
- Orcombe from Shaldon (7293).jpg 4.84 MB