Category:Shetland School (Leelanau County, Michigan)
English: The old Shetland School, also known as Shetland House School, is a red schoolhouse built in 1871 on the road now known as M-22 near Little Traverse Lake on the border of sections 13 and 14 in Cleveland Township, Leelanau County, Michigan. In the 19th century the post office Good Harbor, Michigan was near this site. In the late 20th century the building was an antique shop called School Bell and Apple, and was also listed as Blakely School House, after the shop owners; later, it became a private residence. Its modern postal address is 962 E. Harbor Highway, Cedar, Michigan, near Lime Lake Road.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|