Category:Ships built at Alexander Hall & Sons shipyard
English: This is a category for ships built at this shipyard. Ships included here are listed on Commons:Ships by shipyard. See the parent category for further information.
English: Please be aware that Alexander Hall & Sons., Aberdeen was a different shipyard to Hall, Russell & Co. Ltd. Aberdeen until Hall, Russell & Co. acquired Alexander Hall & Sons., in 1957. Ships built by Hall, Russell & Co., should be categorised to Category:Ships built at Hall, Russell & Co. Ltd. Aberdeen
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► IMO 5306552 (1 C)
- ► Black Prince (ship, 1863) (1 F)
- ► Elissa (ship, 1877) (9 F)
- ► Port Jackson (ship, 1882) (4 F)
- ► Robin Hood (ship, 1856) (1 F)
- ► Sobraon (ship, 1866) (22 F)
- ► Tingira (ship, 1866) (13 F)
Media in category "Ships built at Alexander Hall & Sons shipyard"
This category contains only the following file.
- HMS Lavender FL4525.jpg 800 × 501; 36 KB