Category:Shrewsbury to Chester Line
English: The Shrewsbury to Chester Line, also known as the Severn–Dee Line (after the rivers on which Shrewsbury and Chester stand), was built in 1846 as the Shrewsbury and Chester Railway.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Leaton railway station (3 F)
- ► Ruabon railway station (31 F)
- ► Shrewsbury railway station (1 C, 72 F)
- ► Telford Central railway station (8 F)
- ► Wrexham General railway station (1 P, 85 F)
Media in category "Shrewsbury to Chester Line"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.