Category:Sicily Creek SW 45th Rd bridges (Gage County, Nebraska)
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
A bridge listed in the National Register of Historic Places purportedly crosses Sicily Creek at this point: see NRHP nominating form. The bridge described in the form is a pony truss, unlike this beam bridge; the historic bridge has apparently been removed.
A second bridge crosses a small tributary of Sicily Creek just south of the Sicily Creek crossing; this bridge is included in this category.
Media in category "Sicily Creek SW 45th Rd bridges (Gage County, Nebraska)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Sicily Creek and tributary bridges SW 45th Rd from N 1.JPG 2,560 × 1,070; 1.18 MB
- Sicily Creek and tributary bridges SW 45th Rd from N 2.JPG 2,560 × 1,249; 1.47 MB
- Sicily Creek bridge SW 45th Rd from W 1.JPG 2,404 × 1,314; 1.3 MB
- Sicily Creek tributary bridge SW 45th Rd from N 1.JPG 2,117 × 990; 1,005 KB
- Sicily Creek tributary bridge SW 45th Rd from SW 1.JPG 2,154 × 1,274; 1.18 MB