The Sidewalk clock at 1501 Third Avenue between East 84th and 85th Streets was originally located across Third Avenue at #1508, where jeweler Adolf Stern mounted it outside his store. The business moved to #1501 in the 1920s, and the clock came with it. The clock, designed to look like a pocket watch, was made by the E. Howard Clock Company. It was designated a NYC landmark in 1981. (Source: NYC Guide to Landmarks (4th ed.))
Media in category "Sidewalk clock 1501 Third Avenue"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.