Category:Sidney Abram Weltmer
English: Sidney Abram Weltmer (July 7, 1858 – December 6, 1930) was an Ohio-born mental scientist, senior member of the firm of Weltmer & Kelly and founder and president of the Weltmer Institute of Suggestive Therapeutics at Nevada. Known at his time throughout the United States as a magnetic healers in America. He is the founder of that department of science now broadly known as the "Weltmer Method" of magnetic healing. His research and study along many scientific lines have led to his understanding of laws which largely affect man in his physical, mental and moral condition, and the value of the work which Professor Weltmer is doing is attested by thousands who have benefited by his teaching and curative methods.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Sidney Abram Weltmer"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Grace Mann Brown.jpg 853 × 1,116; 678 KB
- Oct1899PHJDiseaseAds.jpg 715 × 1,504; 809 KB
- Oct1899PHJDiseaseCannotExist.jpg 353 × 633; 180 KB
- Prof. S. A. Weltmer.jpg 321 × 396; 86 KB
- S. A. Weltmer Home.jpg 716 × 448; 246 KB
- Sidney Abram Weltmer Signature.jpg 1,740 × 419; 126 KB
- Weltmer 1920s.jpg 586 × 804; 224 KB