Category:Smith Tower, Seattle
|This is a category about a building or other location within the Pioneer Square-Skid Road Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The district has been successively enlarged, and hence has multiple NRHP IDs: 70000086, 78000341, and 88000739|
English: The Smith Tower, located in Pioneer Square, is the oldest skyscraper in Seattle, Washington and has city landmark status. It is also part of the Pioneer Square-Skid Road Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is named after its builder, firearm and typewriter magnate Lyman Cornelius Smith.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Views from Smith Tower, Seattle (13 F)
Media in category "Smith Tower, Seattle"
The following 88 files are in this category, out of 88 total.
- Danny Woo Community Garden 08.jpg 1,009 KB
- Fireboat Alki in 1940.gif 846 KB
- Lunch Overboard.jpg 809 KB
- Pbuilding.jpg 26 KB
- Pioneer square.jpg 54 KB
- Seattle - 662 Jackson St 01.jpg 5.03 MB
- Seattle - Smith Tower 01.jpg 2.04 MB
- Seattle - Smith Tower 1914.jpg 1.33 MB
- Seattle Smith Tower 1.jpg 602 KB
- Seattle Smith Tower 2.jpg 600 KB
- Seattle's rail depots 1915.jpg 1.45 MB
- SeattlePanoHelp5.jpg 2.95 MB
- Smith Tower (2890739655).jpg 471 KB
- Smith Tower Alley.jpg 1.54 MB
- Smith Tower and Qwest Field.jpg 2.98 MB
- Smith Tower from the east.jpg 1.21 MB
- Smith Tower Lobby.jpg 1.58 MB
- Smith Tower mailbox 01.jpg 2.27 MB
- Smith Tower mailbox 01A.jpg 2.44 MB
- Smith Tower, Seattle.jpg 1.25 MB
- Smith Tower.jpg 1.83 MB
- SmithTower Seattle WA USA.jpg 2.53 MB
- SmithTower Seattle WA USA2.jpg 1.15 MB
- Smithtower.jpg 60 KB