English: The Société Franco-Belge de Matériel de Chemins de Fer was a French engineering firm that specialised mainly in the construction of railway vehicles and their components and accessories. Predecessors included Compagnie Belge pour la Construction de Matériels de Chemins de Fer, Société Anonyme Franco-Belge pour la Construction de Machines et de Matériel de Chemins de Fer. It was later split into two companys:
- a belgian company named Société Anglo-Franco-Belge de Matériel de Chemins de Fer, which merged with the S.A. des Ateliers Germain to form the Etablissements Germain Anglo - defunct 1968.
- "Société Franco-Belge" - the facility in Raismes was taken over by SACM, later Alstom, as of 2012 sometimes referred to as "Alstom Petite-Forêt"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Fabrique Alstom/Société franco-belge (8 F)
- ► Société Franco-Belge locomotives (7 C, 30 F)
Media in category "Société Franco-Belge"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Plaque de construction Raismes nord.JPG 1,600 × 1,200; 869 KB
- Société Franco-Belge la Meuse axial engine - Paris 1919 120220 p177.jpg 5,608 × 3,434; 2.58 MB