Category:South Carolina in the 19th century
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
state of the United States of America
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||contiguous United States,|
South Atlantic states
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Atlantic Ocean|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► South Carolina in the 1800s (7 C)
- ► South Carolina in the 1810s (10 C, 2 F)
- ► South Carolina in the 1820s (9 C, 1 F)
- ► South Carolina in the 1830s (11 C, 1 F)
- ► South Carolina in the 1840s (10 C, 2 F)
- ► South Carolina in the 1850s (11 C, 3 F)
- ► South Carolina in the 1860s (9 C, 21 F)
- ► South Carolina in the 1870s (10 C, 1 F)
- ► South Carolina in the 1880s (12 C)
- ► South Carolina in the 1890s (12 C, 5 F)
- ► 19th-century photographers in South Carolina (3 C, 9 F)
Media in category "South Carolina in the 19th century"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.