Category:South Congregational Church
church building in New York, United States of America
|Instance of||church building|
|Heritage designation|| |
The South Congregational Church at the corner of Court and President Streets in the Caroll Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1857. The chapel was built in 1851, the Ladies Parlor in 1881 (designed by Frederick Carles Merry), and the Rectory in 1893 (designed by Woodruff Leeming). The buildings were designed in the Early Romanesque Revival style called "Rundbogenstil". They were designated New York City landmarks in 1982, and have been converted to condominium apartments. (Sources: NYCLPC Designation Report and CurbedNYC)
Media in category "South Congregational Church"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- South Congregational Church Brooklyn from north.jpg 1,193 × 1,957; 604 KB
- South Congregational Pres Court jeh.JPG 2,578 × 3,595; 1.54 MB