Category:South Devon Railway
- Main Wikipedia article: South Devon Railway Company
- For the Totnes to Buckfastleigh heritage railway, see Category:South Devon Railway Trust.
The South Devon Railway built the line from Exeter to Plymouth, and a branch line to Torquay, in England. It became part of the Great Western Railway in 1876.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "South Devon Railway"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- 2007 at Totnes station...
- 2013 at Totnes station...
- Etna (6647880915).jpg
- Ivybridge old viaduct...
- Newton Abbot station d...
- 2009 at Paignton stati...
- SDR Heron 1872.jpg
- Southern National bus...
- Torquay engine house.jpg