English: South Dunedin is a major inner city suburb of the New Zealand city of Dunedin. It is located, as its name suggests, to the south of the city centre, on part of a large plain known locally simply as "The Flat". The suburb is a mix of industrial, retail, and predominantly lower-quality residential properties. South Dunedin's 2001 population was 2,538. (→South Dunedin)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Patrick's Basilica, Dunedin (1 C, 9 F)
Media in category "South Dunedin"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- 56 Queens Dr church 84.JPG 4.37 MB
- DnGasworksMuseum.jpg 154 KB
- HillsideDunedin.jpg 92 KB
- Kensington Army Hall 11.JPG 4.33 MB
- Kensington Army Hall 12.JPG 4.17 MB
- KingEdDunedin.jpg 136 KB
- Mayfairdn.jpg 892 KB
- OldCaledonianDunedin.jpg 136 KB
- PortsmouthDrDunedin.jpg 157 KB
- South Dunedin Building 001.JPG 2.73 MB
- South Dunedin Community Hall.JPG 2.85 MB
- South Dunedin Emporium.JPG 3.06 MB
- South Dunedin Footpath.JPG 3.3 MB
- South Dunedin National Bank.JPG 2.69 MB
- South Dunedin Robbies Bar.JPG 3.04 MB
- South Dunedin Westpac Bank.JPG 2.61 MB