English: South Tawton, a village on the North edge of Dartmoor, Devon, England is an ancient demesne (royal manor), going back at least to the time of the Saxons, if not to the Romans, who named the river Taw, the Tavus.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "South Tawton"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 207 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Addiscott Cross.jpg 3.06 MB
- BurgoyneArms.PNG 60 KB
- Cosdon Beacon-1.jpg 2.07 MB
- Moons Cross.jpg 3.39 MB
- Oxenham Cross.jpg 2.07 MB
- Raybarrow pool.jpg 1.75 MB
- Raybarrow st hug.jpg 3.22 MB
- Ringhole Copse Cross.jpg 2.14 MB
- South Tawton Church Hall.jpg 2.11 MB