English: Southam is a village in Gloucestershire, England, located on the outskirts of Cheltenham. Its main features are a castle, which has now been converted to a hotel, and the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway, which runs through the outskirts of the village. It is primarily a residential community for workers in Cheltenham, and has a growing retired population, attracted by the scenic countryside.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Southam, Gloucestershire"
The following 107 files are in this category, out of 107 total.
- Cleeve Hill (3880).jpg 6.7 MB
- Cleeve Hill (3885).jpg 6.38 MB
- Cleeve Hill (4977).jpg 6.39 MB
- Cleeve Hill (4985).jpg 6.25 MB
- Cleeve Hill (4986).jpg 6.32 MB
- Cleeve Hill Golf Club (3864).jpg 5.48 MB
- Cleeve Hill Golf Club (4975).jpg 5.15 MB
- Cleeve Hill Golf Club (4983).jpg 6.11 MB
- Cleeve Hill Golf Club (4984).jpg 6.67 MB
- Cleeve Hill Golf Club (4993).jpg 6.57 MB
- Cleeve Hill village (4971).jpg 5.86 MB
- Quarry on Cleeve Hill.jpg 5.9 MB
- Sheep on Cleeve Hill (3860).jpg 6.41 MB
- Sheep on Cleeve Hill (4976).jpg 3.75 MB