Category:Southgate Memorial Fountain

The Southgate Memorial Fountain was erected in 1901 and memorializes the Rev. William Scott Southgate, who had been the rector at St. Anne's Episcopal Church across the street for 30 years. It was designed as a traditional English market square cross, and it was permitted that horses could drink from it.

Media in category "Southgate Memorial Fountain"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.