Category:Spanish Church (Dzibilchaltún)
English: The ruins of a Spanish mission church (an "open chapel"), which was built by the Spanish ca. 1590-1600 from the stones of Mayan structures at Dzibilchaltún. It is located in the center of Dzibilchaltún's central plaza.
Español: Capilla abierta del siglo XVI construida en medio de la zona arqueológica de Dzibilchaltún.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Spanish Church (Dzibilchaltún)"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.