- Spanish Netherlands (1581–1714) — the collective name of States of the Holy Roman Empire in the Low Countries, held in personal union by the Spanish Crown of Habsburg Spain.
parts of the Netherlands held by the Spanish crown (1581-1714)
|Instance of||state in the Holy Roman Empire,|
|Located on terrain feature||Southern Netherlands|
|Basic form of government|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Governors of the Habsburg Netherlands (27 C, 5 F)
- ► History of Spanish Netherlands (3 C)
- ► Maps of the Spanish Netherlands (1 C, 28 F)
Media in category "Spanish Netherlands"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Atlas de Wit 1698-002r-KB PPN 145205088.jpg 1,000 × 1,536; 597 KB
- Spanish Netherlands, Escaline (Schelling), 1625 (Flanders).jpg 992 × 495; 325 KB