Cymraeg: Pentref a chymuned yn Lloegr ydy Spinkhill; saif yn Nwyrain Canolbarth Lloegr. (→Spinkhill)
English: Spinkhill is a small village to the north of Renishaw in Derbyshire. The nearest town is Killamarsh. It is home to the Church of the Immaculate Conception and its associated Catholic Primary School. Spinkhill is also home to Mount St Mary's College, a private school. The village has strong historical links to the Roman Catholic Church via the Poles family. (→Spinkhill)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Spinkhill"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Park Hall Spinkhill Geograph-3182970-by-Neil-Theasby.jpg 4,608 × 3,072; 3.49 MB
- Rugby1133.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.03 MB
- Spinkhill Village.jpg 640 × 480; 83 KB
- Spinkhill - Parkhall Lane View - geograph.org.uk - 697610.jpg 640 × 480; 81 KB
- Spinkhill - Syday Lane View - geograph.org.uk - 697653.jpg 640 × 480; 53 KB