Čeština: Střešovice, Praha
English: Střešovice is a district in Prague, located northwest of city centre. It borders Dejvice in the north and northeast, Hradčany in the east, Břevnov in the south and southwest, Veleslavín in the west and Vokovice in the northwest.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Buildings in Střešovice (18 C, 102 F)
- ► Gardens and parks in Střešovice (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Malovanka (6 C, 1 P)
- ► Ořechovka (26 C, 2 F)
- ► Prašný most construction site of Blanka tunnel (2 C, 94 F)
- ► Transport in Střešovice (9 C, 2 F)
- ► Views of Střešovice (12 F)
- ► Windows in Střešovice (12 F)
- ► Unidentified locations in Střešovice (3 F)