Category:St.Michael in Untergriesbach - Purgatory chapel

The purgatory chapel ( Arme-Seelen-Kapelle ) in Saint Michael parish church in Untergriesbach ( Lower Bavaria ) was built in 1747 by Severin Goldberger. Altar and decoration was made by Augustin Franz Kämpfl from Kammer ( Attersee, Upper Austria ). The altar is used as ossuary.

Media in category "St.Michael in Untergriesbach - Purgatory chapel"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.