Category:St. Aidan's Cathedral, Enniscorthy
|This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 15603011
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
English: St. Aidan's Cathedral, Enniscorthy, is the cathedral of the diocese of Ferns, designed by A. W. Pugin, built in 1843–1849 and restored 1994.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "St. Aidan's Cathedral, Enniscorthy"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "St. Aidan's Cathedral, Enniscorthy"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- EnniscorthyCathedral.JPG 1.08 MB