the Saint see: Category:Saint James the Great
English: St. James's is an area of west central London, England. It is bounded to the north by Piccadilly, to the west by Green Park, to the south by The Mall and St. James's Park and to the east by The Haymarket.
Français : St James's est un quartier du centre de Londres dans le district de la Cité de Westminster.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Almack's (7 F)
- ► Boodle's Club (4 F)
- ► Great Scotland Yard (1 C, 20 F)
- ► Haymarket, London (6 C, 21 F)
- ► Jermyn Street (6 C, 24 F)
- ► King Street, London W6 (4 C, 17 F)
- ► Royal Society (11 C, 2 P, 33 F)
- ► Waterloo Place, London (12 C, 24 F)
Pages in category "St. James's"
This category contains only the following page.