the Saint see: Category:Saint James the Great
English: St. James's is an area of west central London, England. It is bounded to the north by Piccadilly, to the west by Green Park, to the south by The Mall and St. James's Park and to the east by The Haymarket.
Français : St James's est un quartier du centre de Londres dans le district de la Cité de Westminster.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Almack's (7 F)
- ► Fortnum & Mason (2 C, 23 F)
- ► Great Scotland Yard (1 C, 16 F)
- ► Haymarket, London (6 C, 24 F)
- ► Jermyn Street (6 C, 26 F)
- ► Royal Society (11 C, 2 P, 34 F)
- ► Waterloo Place, London (13 C, 26 F)
Pages in category "St. James's"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "St. James's"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.