Category:St. Margaret's Episcopal Church
English: St. Margaret's Episcopal Church (founded 1894) — located at 1820 Connecticut Avenue, N.W., in the Sheridan-Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
- Built in 1895, the Gothic Revival church is designated as a contributing property to the Sheridan-Kalorama Historic District, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D.C. in 1989.
- St. Margaret's features sixteen stained glass windows, three of which were designed and installed by Louis Comfort Tiffany Studios.
Media in category "St. Margaret's Episcopal Church"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.