Category:St. Michael's Episcopal Church (Manhattan)(Redirected from Category:St. Michael's Church, New York City)
St. Michael's Episcopal Church on West 99th Street and Amsterdam Avenue in the Upper West Side neighborhood of Manhattan New York City was built in 1890-91 and designed by Robert W. Gibson in a combination of the Renaissance and Romanesque Revival styles. It was designated a New York City landmark on April 12, 2016.
Media in category "St. Michael's Episcopal Church (Manhattan)"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Angels in technicolour.jpg 972 KB
- Annuciation.jpg 881 KB
- Colours in glass.jpg 1.01 MB
- Ferns in glass.jpg 729 KB
- Michaels CoE Amst Av jeh.JPG 708 KB
- Michaels sunny steeple jeh.jpg 1.68 MB
- St-michaels-church-nyc.jpg 377 KB
- The dove of god.jpg 763 KB
- WTM NewYorkDolls 033.jpg 1.46 MB
- WTM NewYorkDolls 034.jpg 1.61 MB