Category:St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Englewood, New Jersey)
English: St. Paul's Episcopal Church at 113 Engle Street at the corner of Church Street in Englewood, New Jersey was designed by Thornton Floyd Turner in the late English Gothic style. He also designed the Sunday School building, which is now a chapel, in the late Victorian revival style. The church has stained glass windows by Louis Comfort Tiffany, John La Farge, and the J. and R. Lamb Studios. The church's Parish House was designed by Aymar Embury II in the Tudor Revival style and was completed in 1916. An addition to the east side of the church was built in 1922 and was designed by Charles Wesson Hoadley of Hays & Hoadley. The church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2014. The parish was incorporated in 1865. (Source: "St. Paul's Episcopal Church" National Register of Historic Places Program)
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Englewood, Bergen County, New Jersey|
Media in category "St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Englewood, New Jersey)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church chapel, Englewood, New Jersey.jpg 3,515 × 3,456; 1.89 MB
- ST. PAUL'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH, ENGLEWOOD, BERGEN COUNTY, NJ.jpg 2,662 × 1,698; 770 KB
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Englewood, New Jersey.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 4.19 MB