Category:St. Stephen's Episcopal Church (Philadelphia)
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
church in Philadelphia
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania|
St. Stephen's Episcopal Church is a historic parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania, founded in 1822 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and located at 19 South Tenth Street, on the corner of Tenth Street and Ludlow Street. St. Stephen's was designed by William Strickland in the Gothic revival style. Architect Frank Furness added a transept and vestry room in 1879. It is the oldest extant building in Philadelphia in this style. St. Stephen's first service was held on February 27, 1823. On June 4, 1979, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "St. Stephen's Episcopal Church (Philadelphia)"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Market Street above 9th (9368518648).jpg 2,419 × 1,200; 457 KB
- Saint Stephen's Church, Philadelphia.png 1,143 × 1,784; 2.84 MB
- Saint Stephen's Episcopal Church, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - 20110606.jpg 1,944 × 2,592; 1.9 MB
- St Steves Philly 2.jpg 1,866 × 2,488; 1.81 MB
- St. Stephen's Episcopal Church from front.jpg 2,377 × 2,900; 1.7 MB
- St. Stephen's Episcopal Church from south.jpg 2,145 × 3,205; 1.58 MB
- St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, Philadelphia--Burd Funerary Monument.jpg 2,736 × 3,648; 1.22 MB
- St. Stephen's Theater Lantern Theater Company 923 Ludlow Street.jpg 2,008 × 3,178; 1.14 MB