Category:St Decumans, Somerset
English: St Decuman was a parish in the hundred of Williton and Freemanors. This parish included Watchet, Williton and many hamlets. It was divided into the civil parishes of Watchet and Williton in 1904.
settlement and former civil parish in Somerset, England
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Church of Saint Decuman in Watchet (1 C, 7 F)
Media in category "St Decumans, Somerset"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- An old disused Chimney, St Decumans - geograph.org.uk - 1708212.jpg 450 × 640; 48 KB
- New access steps to St Decuman's well - geograph.org.uk - 1398525.jpg 480 × 640; 123 KB
- Old track leading to St Decuman's church - geograph.org.uk - 1398513.jpg 640 × 480; 105 KB
- St Decuman's holy well - geograph.org.uk - 1398519.jpg 640 × 480; 134 KB
- Watchet Harbour - geograph.org.uk - 1707523.jpg 640 × 337; 29 KB
- Footpath To St Decumans - geograph.org.uk - 1438819.jpg 640 × 480; 107 KB