Category:St John the Evangelist Church (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
English: St John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church at 2270 Massachusetts Avenue at Hollis Street in North Cambridge, Massachusetts was built in 1904 in the Romanesque Revival style and was designed by the firm of Maginnis, Walsh & Sullivan. It is part of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
church in Massachusetts, United States
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "St John the Evangelist Church (Cambridge, Massachusetts)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Cambridge MA St Johns Roman Catholic Church statue.jpg 1,998 × 3,024; 680 KB
- Cambridge MA St Johns Roman Catholic Church.jpg 3,024 × 1,998; 718 KB
- St. John the Evangelist Church tower, Cambridge, Massachusetts.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 3.52 MB
- St. John the Evangelist interior 1912.JPG 2,205 × 3,120; 2.04 MB
- St. John the Evangelist R. C. Church Parish House North Cambridge Massachusetts.jpg 4,308 × 2,535; 2.02 MB
- St. John the Evangelist R.C. Church North Cambridge Massachusetts.jpg 4,240 × 3,243; 2.49 MB
- St. John's exterior.JPG 1,476 × 932; 1.07 MB
- St. John's interior 98.JPG 1,508 × 2,104; 3.51 MB
- St. John's interior.nm.JPG 1,878 × 1,296; 1.67 MB