Category:St Saviour's Anglican Church, Christchurch
St Saviour's Anglican Church was originally located in Lyttelton. It was relocated to 26 Park Terrace, Christchurch, and is now part of Cathedral Grammar School. The church is registered by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust as a Category II heritage building with registration number 1929.
Media in category "St Saviour's Anglican Church, Christchurch"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.